Towler Life

Sunday, November 11, 2012

What do I do every Sunday while Dan is glued to the Falcon's game for four hours you might ask?

First, I don my jersey that Dan lovingly purchased for me at the start of the season-


Then, I get down to business and tie up any loose ends to my lesson plans for the week.  When my work is finished, I can only sit for so long before I do one of two things- take a nap or wind up in the kitchen.  Today I headed into the kitchen and decided what better way to use up the rest of our Halloween candy than by topping a batch of homemade brownies.  When the warm brownies came out of the oven the chocolate candy pieces melted easily.  A quick swirl with a spatula and the brownies were covered in a tasty topping!



On another note, as the holidays approach, I have been super excited about our first Christmas card not only as a married couple but as a family with our furry friends but it has proved quite difficult to get a decent shot.  We are now going on multiple tries and various days with far more bloopers than contenders...







  

No comments:

Post a Comment