Towler Life

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

School is out in 5 days and we close on our house in 15 days.  But who's counting?  We are fairly confident in furniture placement after playing with our paper models over the last few weeks and since Dan spent a week in Alabama for work, I had enough time on my hands to come up with a few projects to get us going in the new house:

We know we want to paint the kitchen so after scanning the paint chips at Home Depot, I may be set on something a little like...

Safari Vest

I'm excited for Dan to try his electrical handiwork again on a light fixture that's also for the kitchen.  We picked up 4 glass insulators last weekend at a local flea market/vintage store for 5 bucks a piece.  I'm convinced we can recreate one of the looks here (and for much cheaper)...


Starting at $299.00 at Napa Style

Dan likes to remind me that one of the reasons we loved this house so much is because it's "move in ready." I like to remind him that it's because the house is move in ready that we can already make plans to add our personal touches right off the bat!  


No comments:

Post a Comment