Towler Life

Monday, November 11, 2013

Last week when my co-worker offered up FREE Bon Jovi tickets, I just couldn't turn them down.  She'd secured 8 tickets through the United Way (the benefits of working for a non-profit:) and Dan and I wound up as 2 of the lucky recipients.


So Wednesday night we made our way to the PNC Arena (also home to the Carolina Hurricanes and the NC State basketball team), found our lower level seats, and caught a pretty great show!




In other news our fall weather is in full effect lately.  The only thing making our out-of-control leaves acceptable is using them for our entertainment...


I spy Mickey...



It also makes for some scrumptious recipes-  like this Sweet Potato and Bacon soup.  


I was inspired by the latest cover of Cooking Light that had a similar recipe showcased.  I couldn't find the exact one online so I just googled it, loosely followed the directions found on this site, and ta-da.  Delish!!


And as we prepare for Thanksgiving, I put some of my Martha Stewart free printables to use with this Thankful banner- hung at the mantle to remind us all season of how much we have to be thankful for.




My school projects and activities continue- To see what we've got going on, check out the new tab at the top labeled Cool School.  It'll be updated as we complete new and exciting creations!





No comments:

Post a Comment