Towler Life

Sunday, December 16, 2012

We are anxiously awaiting Christmas around here and with only three days left of school I can hardly contain myself!  

We let Abbey open an early gift so that we could enjoy it all season long-  After searching everywhere for a Border Collie ornament, I decided none of them quite captured the spirit of our sweet girl.  So, I made my own at www.personalizationmall.com.  She was so interested in the opening experience...


 Look at that face- she was so proud!!


Prancer, Abbey's latest themed toy, was recently decapitated but she hasn't seemed to notice and remains focused during play time-


Our holiday baking got underway yesterday with some of my favorite recipes- Yum!





We are thrilled to be hosting friends this season starting with Kaelan and Matt (and baby Truett) home from Texas in just a few days!  Blake and Alex, also coming home from Texas, will be joining us right before Christmas Eve.  And we may have a house full of Dan's college friends right before the new year as we gather to celebrate the engagement of Jennings and Amy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment