Towler Life

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our chicken wire frame has been hung downstairs in an effort to continue to evolve the space into something both aesthetic and functional.  I'm now wishing I listened to Dan when he told me to save things for my scrapbook as we have decided to place items from our travels and other fun experiences between the wires.  We were able to find plane tickets to New York, admission tickets to Mammoth Cave and tours in Cartagena, as well as concert and Broadway tickets but gosh there are so many things I should have held on to.  Good thing there is room for more memories to come!



We have also just been given an old card table that is in desperate need of some TLC.  

It has intricate remains of playing card details in two of its corners while the other corners served as ashtrays.


I'm excited about the plans we have to bring it back to life...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment