Towler Life

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It hasn't taken Abbey long to form a routine here in Raleigh.  She remains obsessed with the backyard and has trained me to start playing fetch with her immediately after I pour my first cup of coffee.  So our morning looks something like this-


Fortunately, I've trained her to bring the ball back onto the deck so I can leisurely sit with my iPad and coffee while she does all the work.

The projects have slowed down a bit as we realize there is not much left to do but anticipate the reality of another move this weekend.  But I have been able to organize our catch-all closet in the hallway thanks to my sweet husband who appeased me and installed hooks and racks for all of our miscellaneous but necessary (of course!) items.  When else would I have time to neatly hang all of our aprons, sort our coolers, picnic blankets, and reusable bags, and mount our awkward cleaning equipment??


Other areas of the house, however, have not received such meticulous attention...


When I remarked to Dan last night that our fireplace looked like a flea market he responded with "One that we'd like to go to!"  Yes... I suppose he's right.  A humorous way to look at it when there's nothing we can do about it (yet).

Now I'm off to prune the rosebushes-  gotta stay busy somehow!  



No comments:

Post a Comment